Billet Badges

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HYDROGEN anyone?

SoCAPS Sponsor
    City
    Buena Park
    Efi live for your 6.7 and you will get 19 to 20 out of it!! You perhaps bought one of the worst tuners for a 6.7!!!

City
    Palmdale
    Ya I have EFI live on order. Edge was all that would work in the very beginning with the original h and s kit. Now things are very different.
    I have been calculating a 5% difference. I have a garmon that shows actual speed, and I have determined that my speedo is 5% slow. So at 70, I'm doing 73.5, at 60 I'm doing 63. It used to be 10% off then I had my pinion factor changed so it's only 5% now. So if I go 100 miles, I make it 105. Then take the gallons divided by 105 and get the big number. So it is accurate. I have been doing this for around 4 years. Always comes out good.
    I will go for EFI and see if it helps. Thanks again for all the answers.
    If you could tell me if you are just introducing HHO into the intake though. That is what I originally wanted to know. I have yet to find anyone who made a system that pressurized it and injected it in the intake horn.
    Thanks
    99 2500 2wd, 2" front lift, ATS 5 Star & valve body , AURORA 2000, ARC FLOW intake & 3 piece exhaust manifold, commander, Edge comp, 4" turbo back, Fass fuel system, Bosch 100hp edm injectors, Caltracks ,Eagle alloys, :D Oo. 452 hp!!!
    2007 2500 Mega Cab, 6.7, 4x4 4"lift, 35"s Juice w/att, ATS 5 STAR TC,[/color] DPF delete, No EGR Lower EGTs ;) ;)
    Mega Cab Club Member #185

City
    Big Bear City
    I would actually use mathematical calculations based on tire circumference and percentage differences.

The hho can only be introduced via the intake tube, after the air filter. That is the only non pressurized part of the system.

What electrolyte are you thinking of using?
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

City
    Reseda
    i am running a system now(Ford 6.7), had it for the last few months, i am at this point seen a gain of right at 2 mpg, still have more in the system and am hoping to see a few more MPGs in the near future, i will update when i can.
    2015 KR CC Dually 4X4 Bronze Fire, High Capacity
    2011 KR CC Dually 4X4 Royal Red
    2005 Eddie Bauer Ex 4X4

City
    Palmdale
    I haven't gotten that far yet.
    99 2500 2wd, 2" front lift, ATS 5 Star & valve body , AURORA 2000, ARC FLOW intake & 3 piece exhaust manifold, commander, Edge comp, 4" turbo back, Fass fuel system, Bosch 100hp edm injectors, Caltracks ,Eagle alloys, :D Oo. 452 hp!!!
    2007 2500 Mega Cab, 6.7, 4x4 4"lift, 35"s Juice w/att, ATS 5 STAR TC,[/color] DPF delete, No EGR Lower EGTs ;) ;)
    Mega Cab Club Member #185

City
    Reseda
    Ok a little update on my HHO, i travel an unloaded trip of 136 miles each way once or twice a month, with truck 100 % stock it had a check and fill of 15.9 mpg on this trip, after the install of the HHO system i was at 17.8 mpg, after a small increase of the HHO gas im at 19.0 mpg for the same trip, so at this point i am at a little over 3 mpg gain all with check and fill, i am going to delete in the next few weeks along with a taller tire, i will do check and fill and report back the results.
    2015 KR CC Dually 4X4 Bronze Fire, High Capacity
    2011 KR CC Dually 4X4 Royal Red
    2005 Eddie Bauer Ex 4X4

Thread Information