Sunrise Ford Parts

Thread: Can headstuds be found for less that $400 shipped?

Can headstuds be found for less that $400 shipped?

That's the best price I've been able to find (eBay).

Thanks!
    '07 Blacked out, lifted and modded F250 FX4 CC: Blacked out; ARPs; DR 4.5" lift; DR dual shock stabilizer; DR 4-link; Farmboy Fabrications ladder bars; KMC XD Hoss 18x9 (black); Toyo M/T 35x12.50x18, ORU front and rear bumper guards; HID Hella Rallye 4000 lights; (ExtremeOutback belt-driven HD compressor; F&R air connections); HD headlights; Silverline TB over the pumpkin w/ 6.5" tip; AFE ProGuard 7 CAI; HIDs; Smoked tails and 3rd brake light; AMP Research Steps; Jimmi Jammers; Autometer Phantom II full sweep pyro, boost, and tranny gauges; Pionner Z1; Kicker 10L7s; Kicker amps; Kicker components; iPod; Bluetooth; Sirius radio; TV; DVD; Full-size spare; Custom bumper guard Hi-Lift Jack mounts; other stereo equipment to power DJ speakers out in the desert...oh yeah, a bunch of custom security crap so the haters can't steal it....more coming...CHANGED MY MIND...I've lost my faith in the 6.0.
    '09 Modded BMW 550i
    '06 Blacked out and modded Z71 Tahoe 4x4

City
    Moorpark
    Quote Originally Posted by El Immigrante View Post
    That's the best price I've been able to find (eBay).

Thanks!

doubt you could get cheaper than that. but i would call some site vendors and get them to match that, as its probaly a better idea to support those who support us!!! ill bet diesel innovations would match that.
    2008 6.4l F-250 CC/SB 4x4
    12.30 @ 110
    791/1550

purchased from Bobby Williams of Sunrise Ford in Fontana. great truck with incredible customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrpowr View Post
    doubt you could get cheaper than that. but i would call some site vendors and get them to match that, as its probaly a better idea to support those who support us!!! ill bet diesel innovations would match that.
    Will do!
    '07 Blacked out, lifted and modded F250 FX4 CC: Blacked out; ARPs; DR 4.5" lift; DR dual shock stabilizer; DR 4-link; Farmboy Fabrications ladder bars; KMC XD Hoss 18x9 (black); Toyo M/T 35x12.50x18, ORU front and rear bumper guards; HID Hella Rallye 4000 lights; (ExtremeOutback belt-driven HD compressor; F&R air connections); HD headlights; Silverline TB over the pumpkin w/ 6.5" tip; AFE ProGuard 7 CAI; HIDs; Smoked tails and 3rd brake light; AMP Research Steps; Jimmi Jammers; Autometer Phantom II full sweep pyro, boost, and tranny gauges; Pionner Z1; Kicker 10L7s; Kicker amps; Kicker components; iPod; Bluetooth; Sirius radio; TV; DVD; Full-size spare; Custom bumper guard Hi-Lift Jack mounts; other stereo equipment to power DJ speakers out in the desert...oh yeah, a bunch of custom security crap so the haters can't steal it....more coming...CHANGED MY MIND...I've lost my faith in the 6.0.
    '09 Modded BMW 550i
    '06 Blacked out and modded Z71 Tahoe 4x4

Thread Information