DP-Tuner

Thread: New Member - Hello

New Member - Hello

Hi yall, just wanted to say hi to all. I live in corona and drive a F-250 CC, shortbed, 4x4, stock. Looking forward to meeting some people on the aug 12th outing.

David

City
    Glendale

Smile

Welcome to SoCAPS!
    See you on the 12th!

2012 F350 PSD Lariet SuperCab 2X2, long bed, TriPlatinum White, all the extras
    (Bobby Williams Sale...Sunrise Ford Fontana Great Deal...Thanks)

(Traded In) 2005 F350 PSD Lariet Supercab Duallie, auto, 4.10, all the extras. (Bobby Williams Sale) Anti-Gremlin Bell hanging off front suspension, Putco Boss 4" S/S nerf bars, Velvet Ride shackles, Bull Ring tie downs, C-Btr Mirrors, muffler delete, aftermarket intake elbow.

(Sold) 2000 F350 PSD XLT Supercab Duallie

Welcome to da club! I am sure you will get alot of good info from the meeting! Cant wait to see your truck :D
    ||02' Ford Lariat F-250 Turbo Diesel 4x4||
    14 Inch Monster Lift. Dual Bilstein Shock Setup. Edge Juice A2 Monitor/GPS. Air Raid Intake System W/Exhaust. 37" Toyo Open Country M/T's. Clarion Onboard Alarm And Multimedia Station. Triple JL Audio Woofer Setup. Cobra CB And 5' Fire Whip Antenna. Zoodad Mod.

River Will.

City
    Williamsburg Iowa
    :yay: Welcome :yay:
    GENE

99 F450 CC, AT, XLT LB Shortened Frame 3.5 , John Wood Tranny & TC , Turbonetics BB , DP Tuner (live tuned), AC Injectors , Custom Intake , Idle Speed Control, Turbo Temp Monitor , 4 Down Pipe, 5 Exhaust , Isspro Gauges , Power Pedal Mod. Fuel Regulator System , Dual Fuel Tanks. White Ext , Grey Int , Alcoa 19.5 Rims Factory Center Caps , Cowl Induction Hood , Dual Highway Products Tool Boxes.

Builder and Driver of Stroked Lightning 11.519 @ 119.26 mph

Builder of "DeRanged"

Hey Big Dave, Welcome to socaps, Me and a couple other memebers are going to be caravaning to the meeting, it's about 5 minutes from my house, if your interested in rolling in with some other super duties. See my post in the chit chat forum.

Hoss
    Big thanks to Bud and Matt for getting me back on the road!
    The diesel shop
    23854 Via Fabricante
    Mission Viejo, Ca. 92691
    949 297 8477

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Corona
    Welcome aboard David. I guess we're neighbors..... I'm in Corona also. I'll see ya on Sunday.
    2002 F250 4X4 CREW CAB PSD 4" LIFT
    4" turbo back exhaust*custom tymar*DP tunes*Polished ATS housing*6.0 intercooler*Chromed intercooler pipes*H/O DC Power Inc H/O Alternator*Dieselsite boots*203 thermostat*40K Trucool*FTVB*Manual TC lock-up*EBPV brake*AIH delete*boost Annihilator*Custom CCV*ITP/KCM (HPX)*Coolant filter*08 diff cover*engine mounted fuel gauge*custom engine cover*slotted rotors*triple gauge*((XM))

City
    Robertsdale,AL
    :yay::yay:

:yay:shama llama:yay: drive it like you stole it:yay:

2001 EXCURSION 7.3

John Wood trans. w/billet converter 6.0 trans. cooler trans pan,SCT:Xcalibrator 2 programmer,Garrett BB turbo,four gauge pillar,4"turbo back exhaust with a 6" tip,6" Pro-comp lift with dual front Pro-comp MX6 adjustable front and singles and air bags in rear,single steering stabilizer,Air compressor with a 5 gallon tank,quick air connect for air hose in fender well,Drilled and slotted rotors with steel braided brake lines,

GO BIG OR GO HOME

www.frappr.com/deadrock69

Hi guys. I wont be able to make it to the meeting. I have to leave town for a few weeks for my job. But if you guys are getting together anytime soon after the meeting I'd be willing to meet up.

David

Thread Information