Bullet Proof Diesel

Thread: How about an F-650 Socaps Show Truck?

How about an F-650 Socaps Show Truck?

Yeaaaaaa!!!!!

My buddy Tom Fox is an all out cool guy. He has a house at the river in the same park as me. Lives in dana point and he and i are really good friends. Well he just went all out and bought a F-650 with all the bells and whistles... I asked him if he would come down to a meeting one time and he said yea. It will be cool because talking with him he is going to lift the thing and everything and i think that would look cool to take some pics with. Ill keep you updated =)
    ||02' Ford Lariat F-250 Turbo Diesel 4x4||
    14 Inch Monster Lift. Dual Bilstein Shock Setup. Edge Juice A2 Monitor/GPS. Air Raid Intake System W/Exhaust. 37" Toyo Open Country M/T's. Clarion Onboard Alarm And Multimedia Station. Triple JL Audio Woofer Setup. Cobra CB And 5' Fire Whip Antenna. Zoodad Mod.

River Will.

City
    Robertsdale,AL
    :yay:Those things are very nice aqnd then to go and lift them they look even better.:yay:

:yay:shama llama:yay: drive it like you stole it:yay:

2001 EXCURSION 7.3

John Wood trans. w/billet converter 6.0 trans. cooler trans pan,SCT:Xcalibrator 2 programmer,Garrett BB turbo,four gauge pillar,4"turbo back exhaust with a 6" tip,6" Pro-comp lift with dual front Pro-comp MX6 adjustable front and singles and air bags in rear,single steering stabilizer,Air compressor with a 5 gallon tank,quick air connect for air hose in fender well,Drilled and slotted rotors with steel braided brake lines,

GO BIG OR GO HOME

www.frappr.com/deadrock69

City
    Williamsburg Iowa
    Those 650's are cool :not_ripe: :not_ripe:
    GENE

99 F450 CC, AT, XLT LB Shortened Frame 3.5 , John Wood Tranny & TC , Turbonetics BB , DP Tuner (live tuned), AC Injectors , Custom Intake , Idle Speed Control, Turbo Temp Monitor , 4 Down Pipe, 5 Exhaust , Isspro Gauges , Power Pedal Mod. Fuel Regulator System , Dual Fuel Tanks. White Ext , Grey Int , Alcoa 19.5 Rims Factory Center Caps , Cowl Induction Hood , Dual Highway Products Tool Boxes.

Builder and Driver of Stroked Lightning 11.519 @ 119.26 mph

Builder of "DeRanged"

Especially if they turn them into a 4x4- Even better!!!:yay:
    :flag:
    03' 6.0 F250,
    ARP studs by DIESEL TECH
    Banks intercooler
    Magnaflow exhaust
    Deaver springs
    35" all-terrain tires
    4.30 gears
    :cheers444: