Domestic Diesel & Auto Service

Thread: Early 99 To 2006 Front Axle, Suspension And Front Clip

SoCAPS Member

Exclamation Early 99 To 2006 Front Axle, Suspension And Front Clip

Hello all, new to the socaps. Since i just signed up, i have seen a little talk on coil conversion and 2wd to 4wd conversion.

I just recently put on my 99 a 2006 complete front suspension and front clip. The conversion include a Fabtech 6" 4-link lift, the front axle, front steering box, front bumper, grill, head lights... To see exactly see my signature.

The conversion way very easy just time consuming, 85% of the holes were there.

But just to throw it out there to give some ideas

-NOSERVICE4YOU

Check out the pics
    http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?a...security=hmIAfr
    Early 1999 PSD SC 4x4

MODS

Complete 06 Conversion
    06 Complete Front axle, Headlights, Grill, Bumper, Badges, Steering Box

Suspension
    Front - 06 Front Axle with FabTech 4-Link with 6" Coils, Custom SuperDuty Valved Bilstein 7100 with Reservoirs Shocks. Fabtech Dual Shock Steering Stabilizer with Custom Valved Bilstein 7100 Shrader Valve Shocks
    Rear - Stock Leaves with 2" Block (Deavers Soon to Come) and Custom SuperDuty Valved Bilstein 7100 with Resorvoirs

Tranny
    TCS Billet Multidisk Torque Converter with Billet Imput Shaft, Sonnax Valve and Tricumulator Spring Shift Kit, 6.0L TorqueShift Tranny Cooler.

Engine 7.3
    Edge Juice w/ Attitude Monitor, AFE Stage Two, Magnaflo 3.5" Downpipe with 4" Rest of the Way Out

Exterior
    Wheels and Tires

Upgraded Trailer Teloscoping Tow Mirrors
    American Racing 17"x9" 8 Hole Wheels Powder Coated Black with 315x70xR17 BFG All Terrians

City
    Anaheim
    very nice dude

City
    Williamsburg Iowa
    Nice pics Dillon

Thanks for helping us get that block and Welcome to the club :wave:
    GENE

99 F450 CC, AT, XLT LB Shortened Frame 3.5 , John Wood Tranny & TC , Turbonetics BB , DP Tuner (live tuned), AC Injectors , Custom Intake , Idle Speed Control, Turbo Temp Monitor , 4 Down Pipe, 5 Exhaust , Isspro Gauges , Power Pedal Mod. Fuel Regulator System , Dual Fuel Tanks. White Ext , Grey Int , Alcoa 19.5 Rims Factory Center Caps , Cowl Induction Hood , Dual Highway Products Tool Boxes.

Builder and Driver of Stroked Lightning 11.519 @ 119.26 mph

Builder of "DeRanged"

Thread Information