LongATVRamps.com

Thread: Anyone with an '05 King Ranch?

Question Anyone with an '05 King Ranch?

Anyone out there have an '05 King Ranch (earlier might also work) that has the leather wrapped grab handles? The '06 King Ranches dropped these (they just have the normal handles without the leather wrapping).

I called the dealer's parts department and they said that they only see the normal handles listed but also said that if I could supply them with a VIN number for a truck that came from the factory with them, they would be able to get the part number of the leather ones and might be able to order them.

Anyone with these that is willing to post their VIN number for me?

TIA!
    '06 F-350 PSD/CC/Fx4/SWB/SRW/Auto/20" Wheels/King Ranch/Dark Copper Met
    Added: Eclipse nav w/iPod, Rear DVD sys, Turbo-Liner, Retrax cover, DEBO Step

You can buy them on eBay.
    I see them all the time..
    [LEFT][COLOR=blue][I]My 2004 King Ranch [/I][B]BULLITT[/B][I] link :arrow: [/I][/COLOR][URL="http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=16472"]http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=16472[/URL][/LEFT]
    [LIST][*][LEFT]Superchips 1704 Programmer[/LEFT][*][LEFT]Donahoe Racing 4.5" Lift[/LEFT][*][LEFT]Bilstein Shocks [/LEFT][*][LEFT]35" BFG M/T on King Ranch 18" Rims[/LEFT][*][LEFT]Color matched Line-X [/LEFT][*][LEFT]Isspro overhead gauge pod [/LEFT][*][LEFT]MBRP 4" Turbo back with cat delete pipe [/LEFT][*][LEFT]Timbren rear overload system [/LEFT][*][LEFT]Reese Signature Series 5ver Hitch[/LEFT][/LIST]

Thread Information