Empire Line-X

Thread: 05 front suspension on 97......

05 front suspension on 97......

just thinkin out loud ive been planning on doing something with the suspension on my truck. im gonna 4 link and air ride the back. and in the front i was thinkin of keeping leaf springs and doing a reverse shackle. was thinkin of 4 linking front also. but kinda put it to the back cause the as i started to look it was gonna be a ton of money. i wonder how the radius arms, and coils would work off an 05???? then i would just need to make a custom track bar and the towers for the top of the coils.......or use a airbag in place of the coil....i wonder if the frame width is the same from the 97 to the 05?....hmmmmm
    97 F250HD SUPERCAB 4X4 5speed FLATBED, 200k a little of this and alot of that.

Re: 05 front suspension on 97......

no one at all????

City
    Santa Barbara

Might want to try at thedieselstop.
    - Ryan

BULLETPROOF 7.3 PSD 1996 F-250 Flatbed 4x4
    bdp chip & injectors, SBC Con OFE, 2002 SD HPOP
    2004 Rage'n 2124C toy hauler
    2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 long travel :evil:

ive kinda backed outta there if its not talk about injectors or hpop pumps it seems like noone will even talk i dont know what has happened over there.

got most of my parts today....just need my axle and frame brackets now......this is gonna be sweet. its gonna be much much easier than i thought it was gonna be.

City
    Big Bear City

Good... I thought it was going to be pretty hard to do. Keep us posted....
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

SoCAPS Member
    City
    San Marcos

I'll be waiting for pics. the superduty d60 is probably easier to get than the old style d60 at this point.

I always thought a med travel ttb with coilovers would be a pretty trick set up too.
    SOLD--97 F250 HD Reg cab XL: Banks Powerpack, factory catalyst-yes or no- have pipe, AFE intake... 4.10's, Detroit Locker, E40D (John Wood version) - 6 liter torque converter, auto hubs, 285/75-16 bfg's . A little of this and that.

yeah like the older broncs had with the ttb and coils???

yeah i had thought of swapping both front and rear axles out when i did my d60 swap to get the discs in the back but that was like $2500 for both axles then i needed a bunch of brake parts to make the rear discs work correctly. im gonna start on it in about 6 weeks i think....we will see i might get to it sooner.

Thread Information