Billet Badges

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMP Power Steps

SoCAPS Member

AMP Power Steps

http://www.amp-research.com/invent/powerstep.asp

I am interested in getting a set of these. Does anybody know or have a hook up that could ease a group buy? If not when I have more money I will try to locate a dealer who is interested.

This post has been edited to added the following info:

OK, let's put a list together.

1) woodman (Super Cab)
    2) woodman (Crew Cab)
    3) woodman (Crew Cab)
    4) woodman (Crew Cab)
    5) woodman (Crew Cab)
    6) 94prez (Crew Cab)
    7) ZeN (Crew Cab)
    8) Yeloblr58 (Crew Cab)
    9) suprhawk (Super Cab)
    10) MaXRSmart (Crew Cab)
    11) wyiauta (Crew Cab)
    12) sanger (Crew Cab)
    13) drewman (Crew Cab)
    14) SLVRPSD (Crew Cab)
    15) BlackRod
    16) FLHR (Super Cab)
    17) botur (Crew Cab)
    18) Groundhog (Crew Cab)

Please verify that I have the correct cab style
    25 year old Performance stunt rider that uses a 04 F250 to tug around my enclosed stunt trailer.

City
    Phelan

Re: AMP Power Steps

http://www.amp-research.com/invent/powerstep.asp

I am interested in getting a set of these. Does anybody know or have a hook up that could ease a group buy? If not when I have more money I will try to locate a dealer who is interested.
    Give me a couple days to work on this, I may have a way to go as I have a friend that is now the sales manager at Amp Research.

How many members would be interested if the price was right?
    Bobby Williams
    Director of Fleet Sales

Sunrise Ford Fleet 16005 Valley Blvd, Fontana, Ca 92335
    (909) 822-4404 (909) 434-0543 Fax Number
    Email --->bwilliams@sunrisefordfleet.com

2015 F250 Crew Cab 4X4 Platinum 6.7L / 6 Speed Auto

City
    Highland

Count me in if the price is right. any close up pics. i didnt see any on the site.
    2002 F-250 XLT 4X4 White BULLETPROOF 7.3 PSD CC Longbed, SRW, Auto, Edge Evolution, 4.56 Gears, 8" Edge Suspension w/rear springs, 315/75-16 radials, 16X10 102 Eagle wheels, Rancho RS9000'S, Tymar intake, DPPI 4" DP 4" exhaust, Autometer Ultralite gauges, Stull billet grill, Cyberwhite backup lites, Tekonsha brake controller, De-hooked, Truespeed

SUPERDUTY PICS

EMAIL: PITBULL62@yahoo.com

City
    Santa Ana

Those are sweet looking steps. If the price is good I would like a set.

Bill
    Bill
    _____
    Received from Bobby @ Sunrise
    2005 F350 CC Lariat LWB, 6.0L, ARE K Series cap with Bedrug bed liner, Bruno Curbsider for scooter.

City
    Glendale

Just so people have an idea of what they are getting into, the retail price on the steps is $1200 plus or minus a little.

The jobber price is about $900..........

They ain't cheap, but they are very nice steps!!

2012 F350 PSD Lariet SuperCab 2X2, long bed, TriPlatinum White, all the extras
    (Bobby Williams Sale...Sunrise Ford Fontana Great Deal...Thanks)

(Traded In) 2005 F350 PSD Lariet Supercab Duallie, auto, 4.10, all the extras. (Bobby Williams Sale) Anti-Gremlin Bell hanging off front suspension, Putco Boss 4" S/S nerf bars, Velvet Ride shackles, Bull Ring tie downs, C-Btr Mirrors, muffler delete, aftermarket intake elbow.

(Sold) 2000 F350 PSD XLT Supercab Duallie

Wow, that is spendy but they sure are sweet! I would have to show the boss first before I could commit to anything.
    That would sure solve my missing step problem.

City
    Glendale

I don't have these steps on my truck as I have nuff bars and like the look of the nuffs.

I saw the auto-steps at the SEMA show in November where I talked with a lady from Amp Research. The steps are very impressive in person. They appear to be well thought out and quality construction. My son and I played with them for a while and liked the way they operate.

My son's going to put them on his truck...he's planning on lifting his truck and likes the clean look without nuff bars. And, with a lift, he's going to need some help getting up into the truck. (This group buy will be a good deal for him.)

(Traded In) 2005 F350 PSD Lariet Supercab Duallie, auto, 4.10, all the extras. (Bobby Williams Sale) Anti-Gremlin Bell hanging off front suspension, Putco Boss 4" S/S nerf bars, Velvet Ride shackles, Bull Ring tie downs, C-Btr Mirrors, muffler delete, aftermarket intake elbow.

SoCAPS Member

If you go to the web page and probe around the page. you can download a video and you can click through some other pics. the third pic is a great representation.

As far as I know Jobber still is not the bottom line for a dealer.
    25 year old Performance stunt rider that uses a 04 F250 to tug around my enclosed stunt trailer.

City
    ** OTHER **

I would be interested?

SoCAPS Member

I got them from 4wheelparts for $1000 at C+10. They are marketed through Bestop. I still have yet to install them. Been too lazy lately. But I can definately tell you I will like them way better than the Kodiaks that I always see borken.

Hope this helped.

City
    palm desert, ca

i think i would get them if they went wheel to wheel but it dont think they do. i have go-rhino wheel to wheel and it rocks. the only down to the amp-research step is mud and dirt gets caught up on it.
    99.5 f350xlt 4x4 cclb, 8" superlift, 40" mtr, arb lockers w/4.56 gears, wicked wheel, afe stage ii intake, jw stage ii tranny, 4" hog turbo back exhaust, jody tipton burnt 6 position chip, air intake plug, viper 800hf with all the goodies, 7" and 10" monitors, tint all the way around
    2002 excursion 4x4, back on the road again:yay:
    2005 vw jetta 1.9tdi, kermatdi qloader, 18" bbs rc's

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Tarzana

i would be interested.
    03 F350 crew cab dually, 8in donahoe lift, dppi exhaust, edge with attitude,
    05 F250 regular cab long bed

City
    Glendale

Wampaku.........

The Amp steps don't go wheel to wheel. The fold up into the space under the cab between the pinch weld and the frame so they are not visible when up. Couldn't fold up like that if they went wheel to wheel.

SoCAPS Member
    City
    ** OTHER **

There was an article about the amp power steps installation in an old ORA magazine.
    Here's the link.

http://www.oramagazine.com/pastIssue...uper-duty.html

-T

I am interested
    Steve "Max" Smart
    Owner of Billet Badges
    http://www.billetbadges.com

2003.25 6.0L F-250 4X2 XLT Sport Crew Cab with 4:30 gears, ARP Head Studs, Super Crewzer Billet Badges, Pro Comp 6" lift, Blacked out 18" wheels with 325/65/18 Nitto Terra Grappler tires, Prodigy brake controller, Wet Okole seat covers, K Cover folding tonneau cover, SCT tuner, Mag Hytec tranny and dif covers.

Thread Information