John Wood Automotive

Thread: SoCAPS Revival!!!!!!

City
    Big Bear City

SoCAPS Revival!!!!!!

Not too long ago, there were times when SoCAPS would have over 100 trucks at a meeting.
    As well as guests, vendors and magazines. We need to get this going again!

Some of you might know this, and some may not but I am now working with Bobby At Sunrise Ford.
    The talks we have all the time about getting SoCAPS going again seems like a great idea
    We both miss the good times and great people.
    Now is the time! We need to set up something easy and fun to do.

I saw BillD not too long ago when he came by to have service done. It was great to see him.
    If anyone comes to Sunrise Ford, come in and say hello!!!!

Maybe we can put our heads together and find something to do. I am up for it!!!
    Just don't expect my 96 F350 to be there. I sold it... :-(

Let's get something going!!!!!!!!
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

City
    ** OTHER **
    Let do it! I still have my Ford.

City
    Big Bear City
    Quote Originally Posted by sanger View Post
    Let do it! I still have my Ford.

How Ya been, Ron???
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

City
    ** OTHER **
    Things are good, how about you? What are you doing at Sunrise?

City
    Big Bear City
    Quote Originally Posted by sanger View Post
    Things are good, how about you? What are you doing at Sunrise?
    Fleet Manager.. Working with Bobby! Who would have thought that?!?!?!?!
    It is so rad working with this crew in Fleet. I still think it's not real at times...
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

City
    Santa Ana
    We need to pick a date and place to see if the guys would come out for a day.
    Bill
    _____
    Received from Bobby @ Sunrise
    2005 F350 CC Lariat LWB, 6.0L, ARE K Series cap with Bedrug bed liner, Bruno Curbsider for scooter.

City
    Big Bear City
    Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    We need to pick a date and place to see if the guys would come out for a day.

Yes we should! Great idea.
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

City
    San Jacinto
    Definitely agree, it would be awesome to get something going again!

City
    Big Bear City
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Tech View Post
    Definitely agree, it would be awesome to get something going again!

Loren!!!! How ya been??
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

City
    Ramona
    I couldn’t agree more! However next time I go near a dealer I’m probably buying a 2020
    05 motor swap, H11 headstuds, Garrett Powermax Turbo, Regulated Fuel Return, 190cc 8 hole injectors, elite EGR delete, fs2500, Royal Purple, 5" Exhaust, Zoodad mod, Snow Performance Stage 3, Fluidamper Harmonic Balancer, Full Billet Trany, Accufab Intake Elbow, Coolant return lines, Coolant Filter, 5k 55w HID in Head lights/fog lights, 4 pod A-Pillar, CAT Coolant

City
    Big Bear City
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Poof View Post
    I couldnít agree more! However next time I go near a dealer Iím probably buying a 2020

Let me know when and I will hook you up!
    The 2020 are going to be badass!!!

Like the Tremor package!

MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

Thread Information