Empire Line-X

Thread: Leveling kits

City
    Upland

Leveling kits

I have a 2017 F250 4x4 and the front end is nose down. After some internet research it appears a local company Carli is highly rated.
    I will be towing a 30' pulled trailer so I would prefer not to lift the rear axle.

Any suggestions or advise.

Thanks

Jeff
    2017 F-250 Lariat 4x4 SB

City
    Big Bear City
    To need to call Mike at no limit. He just did his 17 and it's awesome. He's a wealth of knowledge and experience with these trucks. He goes by bigrpowr on the forums.

Oh and BTW... You spelling sucks. Lol
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

City
    Big Bear City
    Here's a link to his truck. Powerstroke army is a great place for info.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/sh...&postcount=253
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

City
    Chino Hills
    Good Morning
    Jeff I have Readylift leveling kits in stock with fox shocks. I have a Carli leveling kit on order as well. I have the Fabtech Dirt Logic Coil over system on my 2017. Give me a call I can go over some options with you.
    Thanks
    John
    909-627-0500
    john@domesticdiesel.com

Thread Information