Sunrise Ford Fleet

Thread: Hello!!

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Big Bear City

Hello!!

New member here. I have a early build 2004 F-250 4X4 Lariat that I purchased last May.

City
    Big Bear City
    Welcome to SoCAPS!
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Big Bear City
    Thank you. I see you are in Big Bear City.

City
    Big Bear City
    I am. Out in Erwin lake. There's a couple of us up here. Nice to see another!
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Big Bear City
    I live off Paradise rd. Just working on trying to get this truck healthy. Really wished I would have bought another Cummings.... This truck is a prima donna.....

City
    Big Bear City
    You'll get it figured out. What's the issue?
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Big Bear City
    Need to replace two injectors. I started a thread in the 6.0 forum.

Thread Information