Empire Line-X

Thread: 2017 Ford Super Duty Info

City
    Big Bear City

2017 Ford Super Duty Info

When will they be able to order. I'm in! My dad might be in as well.
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

City
    Phelan
    Quote Originally Posted by mattymx View Post
    I have not seen a date yet, but will let you guys know.
    Bobby Williams
    Director of Fleet Sales

Sunrise Ford Fleet 16005 Valley Blvd, Fontana, Ca 92335
    (909) 822-4404 (909) 434-0543 Fax Number
    Email --->bwilliams@sunrisefordfleet.com

2015 F250 Crew Cab 4X4 Platinum 6.7L / 6 Speed Auto

City
    Phelan
    The Toughest, Smartest and Most Capable Super Duty Ever.

• Class-exclusive(1) technical innovations help owners improve and enhance their comfort, productivity and towing confidence
      • Standard Features
        • Flat load floor on SuperCab and Crew Cab models

• Available Features
        • 110-volt outlets with a combined maximum output of 400 watts
        • 360-degree camera with split-view display
        • Adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support
        • Adaptive Steering
        • BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert and trailer tow
        • BoxLink with premium locking cleats
        • Customer-placed trailer camera
        • Inflatable outboard rear safety belts (Crew Cab)
        • LED side-mirror spotlights
        • Multicontour seats with Active Motion
        • Next-generation tailgate step
        • Quad-beam LED headlamps
        • Remote tailgate release with power lock
        • Trailer Reverse Guidance
        • Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System

• First-in-class(1) high-strength, military-grade aluminum-alloy truck body and box
    • Increased towing and payload capacities
    • Powertrains with more combined power and torque
    • Highest-ever 5th-wheel/gooseneck towing, conventional towing and payload capabilities of any Super Duty(2)
    • 12 million miles of Built Ford Tough testing so it's designed to meet or exceed our most demanding customers’ requirements
    • Up to seven available cameras, including the class-exclusive(1) 360-degree camera with split-view display
    Bobby Williams
    Director of Fleet Sales

City
    Phelan
    The Toughest

Because owners depend on their truck for the most difficult jobs, we made it the toughest Super Duty ever(1), featuring:

• First-in-class(2) high-strength, military-grade aluminum-alloy truck body and box for improved capability and improved dent- and ding-resistance over the previous generation
    • All-new fully boxed frame, built from 95 percent high-strength steel for a foundation that’s up to 24 times stiffer than the previous generation
    • Together, high-strength steel and high-strength aluminum alloy help reduce weight by up to 350 lbs. Ford is reinvesting this weight savings everywhere it counts to help give customers even more towing and hauling capability than ever before for Super Duty
    • Upgraded driveline and suspension components (axle, transfer case and driveshaft) to manage the increased torque, towing and payload
    • 12 million miles of Built Ford Tough testing so it’s designed to meet or exceed our most demanding customers’ requirements
    • All-new conventional hitch design allows for improved towing capability(1)

The Smartest

Technologies

The all-new Super Duty Pickup is designed with the latest available technologies, helping owners work harder while marking their work experience easier:

• Class-exclusive(2) Adaptive Steering
    • Up to seven cameras, including:
      • Class-exclusive(2) 360-degree camera with split-view display
      • Center high-mounted stop lamp (CHMSL) camera
      • Class-exclusive(2) customer-placed trailer camera
      • Class-exclusive(2) Trailer Reverse Guidance

• SYNC 3
    • Class-exclusive(2) BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert and trailer tow
    • Lane Departure Warning system
    • Class-exclusive(2) adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support
    • Class-exclusive(2) inflatable outboard rear safety belts on Crew Cab models
    • Class-exclusive(2) Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) now standard on F-350 DRW models

Exterior Features

From the very first look, it’s clear this is a truck that’s designed for work with these available features:

• Larger cabs with new 170-degree doors on SuperCab models
    • Class-exclusive(2) quad-beam LED headlamps with configurable daytime running lamps
    • Class-exclusive(2) LED side-mirror spotlights
    • LED security approach lamps
    • LED box lighting and tailgate LED
    • LED taillamps
    • Class-exclusive(2) remote tailgate release with power lock
    • Class-exclusive(2) next-generation tailgate step
    • Class-exclusive(2) BoxLink with premium locking cleats
    • Class-exclusive(2) power-deployable running boards
    • Extended running boards that offer easier access to the bed

Interior Conveniences

New comfort and convenience features put the emphasis on owner satisfaction with:

• New seat designs with new materials and colors
    • Class-exclusive(2) standard second-row flat load floor with new lockable storage on Crew Cab models
    • Class-exclusive(2) available multicontour front seats with Active Motion
    • Class-exclusive(2) available 110-volt power outlets with a combined maximum output of 400 watts
    • Class-exclusive(2) available inflatable rear safety belts on Crew Cab models
    • New instrument panel with dual glove box and center console with sliding cupholders and expansive storage
    • Intelligent Access with push-button start
    • Ambient interior lighting
    • Enhanced upfitter switches relocated to the overhead console; now includes six switches with more total amps
    • Twin-panel moonroof on Crew Cab models

Most Capable

The all-new Super Duty Pickup is designed to be the most capable Super Duty ever, carrying more, towing more and delivering the most combined horsepower and torque(1)

• The first-in-class(2) high-strength, military-grade aluminum-alloy body and box reduces weight, allowing engineers to strengthen the frame for increased capability
    • All-new conventional hitch design allows for improved towing capability(1)
    • Highest-ever 5th-wheel/gooseneck towing, conventional towing and payload capabilities of any Super Duty(1)
    • Increased fuel tank capacities for greater driving range

Powerful

Compared to previous Super Duty models, the 2017 powertrains are designed to deliver more combined horsepower and torque than ever before with proven engine and transmission combinations:
    6.7L Power StrokeDiesel V8

• TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission
    • B20 biodiesel capable

6.2L FFV V8 Gas Engine

• New TorqShift-G 6-speed automatic transmission (F-250)
    • TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission (F-350)
    • Available dual batteries
    • Available CNG/​Propane Gaseous Engine Prep Package
    Bobby Williams
    Director of Fleet Sales

City
    Claremont
    wow very nice..
    http://community.webshots.com/user/socapsmikey

1997 F350 Crew Cab People ask me what i do for a living, I simply tell them ''I AM CRISIS MANAGEMENT COUNSELOR SPECIALIZING IN THE HVAC FIELD''

City
    Big Bear City
    Hi Bobby ------ Ya, DiAnna and I are thinking about a 17. I have some questions that can wait till the order info is out. Funny, I remember when I ordered my 2001 7.3 dually from you I said at my age this will be my last truck. You laughed and said, no you'll buy another. Then I came back for my 2011 and you laughed again. Now I'm thinking about a 2017, where have all those years gone lol ------ Bill
    Last edited by FORDWILLY; 09-28-2015 at 08:38 PM.
    2011 F-350 Lariat 4X4 Crew Cab Dually Bought From Bobby Williams ---- 6.7 PSD, 3:73 Rear Gears.----The Best Truck Ever.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the blood stream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
    Ronald Reagan

City
    Big Bear City
    'Increased fuel tank capacities for greater driving range'

Does anyone have any idea what this is going to be? --- Simply a larger tank? Or a second fuel tank? Or an in bed fuel tank? The description uses "capacities" as if there will be more than one option.
    2011 F-350 Lariat 4X4 Crew Cab Dually Bought From Bobby Williams ---- 6.7 PSD, 3:73 Rear Gears.----The Best Truck Ever.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the blood stream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
    Ronald Reagan

City
    Phelan
    Quote Originally Posted by FORDWILLY View Post
    'Increased fuel tank capacities for greater driving range'

Does anyone have any idea what this is going to be? --- Simply a larger tank? Or a second fuel tank? Or an in bed fuel tank? The description uses "capacities" as if there will be more than one option.
    I noticed that also and am hoping for a larger single tank, especially in the Short Beds ;-)
    Bobby Williams
    Director of Fleet Sales

City
    Phelan
    Hi Bobby ------ Ya, DiAnna and I are thinking about a 17. I have some questions that can wait till the order info is out. Funny, I remember when I ordered my 2001 7.3 dually from you I said at my age this will be my last truck. You laughed and said, no you'll buy another. Then I came back for my 2011 and you laughed again. Now I'm thinking about a 2017, where have all those years gone lol ------ Bill
    I have seen this happen so many times. I have been proven wrong a couple times, but the percentage is pretty low.

Time flies when your having fun... This upcoming April will mark me being with Sunrise Ford for 18 years. I still can't believe it's been that long.
    Bobby Williams
    Director of Fleet Sales

City
    Big Bear City
    A great 2017 video with lots of close up detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et2_-PkVjAU
    Ronald Reagan

City
    Phelan
    A great 2017 video with lots of close up detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et2_-PkVjAU
    Thanks for sharing :-)
    Bobby Williams
    Director of Fleet Sales

City
    Big Bear City
    I'm really thinking about this. But at the same time I'm sure the truck I'd want is crazy expensive.
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

City
    Big Bear City
    I'm really thinking about this. But at the same time I'm sure the truck I'd want is crazy expensive.
    Matt----Just remember that you have to buy two 2017's. One for you, and one for your poor ole dad.
    Ronald Reagan

Thread Information