Empire Line-X

Thread: Archoil

City
    Yucaipa

Archoil

Anyone use this stuff? Pros and cons please
    RIP Muley 9-25-09
    You're ridin with the best now!

1996 F-350 psd drw,crew cab, declawed, demuffed,fumotoed, a post triple pillar gauges,edge evo, home-made intake, line-x (10-17-05) On-board air with loud horns. IDM MOD by matty, SOCAPS member (6-11-07) (8-21-06)coolant eye (12/28/07) Stancor gpr (12/26/07), Coolent filter (11-1-2008) Trani by JOHN WOOD, Relocated Block heater plug (1/1/2011) . more mods to come

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Whittier
    I use the AR9100 oil additive. Love it! I've had no stiction issues, even in freezing temps at high altitude. I used to use 5W40 synthetic oil for that issue. Wasn't fond of towing the fiver using that oil. Since using the AR9100 I have gone back to using Rotella 15W40, plus the AR9100. Costs less per oil change, with better results, and the oil lasts a full 5K. Didn't get but about 3k out of the synthetic before it sheared down more than my engine liked.

This is in my 6.0. Can't say if it will do anything for you in a 7.3.
    Bill
    2006 F250 6.0 SCLB Auto

City
    Big Bear City
    I've been using archoil for 4 years. Love it!
    Ar 9100 in the oil, 6200 in the fuel, 2400 and 4200 in my guns. I'm not a fan of any additive but this stuff is legit.
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

SoCAPS Sponsor
    City
    Buena Park
    We stock it half the price of rev-x!!!

City
    Big Bear City
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt @ Domestic Diesel View Post
    We stock it half the price of rev-x!!!
    I need some. I'll be in touch. Do you ship?

I also need some ar2400. I doubt you carry that but I need that as well.
    Last edited by mattymx; 07-19-2015 at 11:02 PM.
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Thread Information