Empire Line-X

Thread: OBS wont start and I'm totally stumped

City
    Big Bear City

OBS wont start and I'm totally stumped

The truck has been dead for a few weeks because I have not had a lot of time to look at it.

WTS light comes on, tach moves, and a new GPR.

I am not getting any signs of the injectors firing. Nothing coming from the tailpipe like unburned fuel or smoke. A buzz test was ran and all 8 injectors are buzzing and sound great, but the App states IDM failure. I dont get that at all....

IPR duty cycle at start up hits 70% but I only show .25V ICP. I unplugged the ICP sensor and I get the same readings. Fuel bowl is full of fuel.

Could the IDM be bad if the injectors buzz? I'm totally stumped.
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

City
    Big Bear City
    Here is a photo of a wire I found that was not connected. I could not see where it was meant to go. Any ideas?

Attached Images Attached Images
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1996 F350 XLT CREW CAB 4x4 5 speed,AB CODE CALI TRUCK, 4.10 LS rear, SMFW modified by Southbend Clutch, 4 inch straight pipe, IDM MOD BY ME, down pipe, boost and pyro gauges, personal open element air filter, ORU reverse shackle kit, Bilsteins, 305/75 Pro Comp A/T

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during a recent interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:
    "A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

SoCAPS Sponsor
    City
    Buena Park
    How loud do they buzz? Call me at the shop tomorrow im at domestic diesel i will point you in the right direction!

City
    Yucaipa
    Mattymx!!!!!!!! any updates?????
    RIP Muley 9-25-09
    You're ridin with the best now!

1996 F-350 psd drw,crew cab, declawed, demuffed,fumotoed, a post triple pillar gauges,edge evo, home-made intake, line-x (10-17-05) On-board air with loud horns. IDM MOD by matty, SOCAPS member (6-11-07) (8-21-06)coolant eye (12/28/07) Stancor gpr (12/26/07), Coolent filter (11-1-2008) Trani by JOHN WOOD, Relocated Block heater plug (1/1/2011) . more mods to come

City
    Big Bear City
    No. I haven't had time to look into the issue for over 2 weeks.
    MY TRUCKS YouTube Vids

1. Jesus Christ
    2. The American G. I.

City
    Claremont
    check you voltage while cranking.. needs to be above 10.5 I think I had the same prob cranked really good but the voltage was a tad low an wouldn't start...
    http://community.webshots.com/user/socapsmikey

1997 F350 Crew Cab People ask me what i do for a living, I simply tell them ''I AM CRISIS MANAGEMENT COUNSELOR SPECIALIZING IN THE HVAC FIELD''

Thread Information