Diesel Power House

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very Heavy Heart....Steve Price aka Stevebricks Passed Away Yesterday

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Whittier
    I spoke with Steve's wife Gail this evening. For those who were wondering about funeral arrangements, the family has decided that the graveside services would be limited to his immediate family only. She would like to thank everyone who has asked and hope we will all understand that Steve had such a large group of friends.

Gail suggested that we have a celebration of Steve's life as a group, perhaps as a picnic or potluck at a local park. Details to be announced.
    Bill
    2006 F250 6.0 SCLB Auto

City
    Santa Ana
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Bill
    _____
    Received from Bobby @ Sunrise
    2005 F350 CC Lariat LWB, 6.0L, ARE K Series cap with Bedrug bed liner, Bruno Curbsider for scooter.

City
    Seaside
    Steve's wife Gail asked me to post this online to let all of Steve's friends know about planned services:

In keeping with Steve’s wishes, his burial and Celebration of Life Services will be private. If you have a memory or a funny story about Steve you would like to share, we would be honored for you to share it. Please send an e-mail to his sister Christine-Price-Simpson at: Simpson.danchris@live.com

We plan to publish the comments and will send a copy to your organization. Thank you for understanding and being an important part of his life.

We will be having a BBQ the first part of October to celebrate Steve’s life and will post more information as soon as it is available.

If you wish to send a card, please send to:

Gail Held
    4350 Snowden Avenue
    Lakewood, Ca 90713

If there are any floral tributes people would like to send for the private family service, they can be sent to:

Christine Price-Simpson
    8358 California Avenue
    Whittier, CA 90605

I am truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support for my brother.

Sincerely
    Christine Price-Simpson

In talking with Gail, the first weekend of October is being looked at as the date, possibly Sunday the 5th.

Stewart
    Last edited by Stewart; 08-18-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    2002 F250 Lariat SC 4x2
    38R, AC's, MBRP 4", AFE Stage 1, John Wood valve body, Riffraff Diesel HPX soft line & CCV, ITP's OBA, Live Tuned by Jody

2000 4X4 Excursion Limited
    John Wood 4R100, AFE Stage 2, MBRP 4", BDP's 1.0 housing, WW, F5, V and B code springs, ITP's OBA and pre-pump kit.

NHRDA #5077

City
    ** OTHER **
    Thank you for the info.

October 5 is Trucking for Kids at Irwindale CA, if Steve's truck isn't in Texas for the World Finals it would be cool if it could make a pass down the track in his honor.

City
    San Dimas
    Just a quick update. Their is a local diesel drag race on October 5th so the gathering is being changed to October 4th. No other info yet but wanted to let everyone know.
    RIP Muley 9-25-09
    You're ridin with the best now!

1999 F-250 XLT Crew Cab Short Box

4X4 7.3L Powerstroke
    Born On: 2-15-99

Specs:
    Tranny by JW, DP Tuner F5, ITP RR, Terminated, Walbro 392, 6637 Intake, On-Board Air, Full Kicker System, Kenwood Touchscreen DVD, Python 990, Much More To Come.....

Sponsored By: Terminator Engineering, Magic Smoke Performance, Riffraff Diesel Performance

"ALLGAVESOME, SOMEGAVEALL"

City
    San Dimas
    The details for the get together can be viewed over on FTE.

Celebration of Life For Steve Price
    RIP Muley 9-25-09
    You're ridin with the best now!

1999 F-250 XLT Crew Cab Short Box

4X4 7.3L Powerstroke
    Born On: 2-15-99

Specs:
    Tranny by JW, DP Tuner F5, ITP RR, Terminated, Walbro 392, 6637 Intake, On-Board Air, Full Kicker System, Kenwood Touchscreen DVD, Python 990, Much More To Come.....

Sponsored By: Terminator Engineering, Magic Smoke Performance, Riffraff Diesel Performance

"ALLGAVESOME, SOMEGAVEALL"

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Whittier
    Thank you Nathan for posting the link.

All of Steve's friends are welcome at the event on Oct 4th, and that includes all of SoCaps. We would like to see you all there. Check the thread Nathan linked for details. If you are registered at FTE please add your name to the list. If you don't want to register, Nathan or I can add your name. Just let us know.
    Bill
    2006 F250 6.0 SCLB Auto

City
    Huntington Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by bpounds View Post
    Thank you Nathan for posting the link.

All of Steve's friends are welcome at the event on Oct 4th, and that includes all of SoCaps. We would like to see you all there. Check the thread Nathan linked for details. If you are registered at FTE please add your name to the list. If you don't want to register, Nathan or I can add your name. Just let us know.
    I sent a pm at FTE (I am also a member) waiting for a reply from wpanes

City
    Davis Creek
    Holy **** that sucks, some good days at the track with him for sure. I'd love to make it but i'll be on a cruise that weekend :(
    Life, it's a *****.

Thread Information