Billet Badges

Thread: Ford Offroad club?

SoCAPS Member Raul @ Stealth Automotive's Avatar
    City
    Simi Valley

Ford Offroad club?

does anyone know of a all Ford offroad club? Im not talking about mudding. Im more interested in a group that does Trails.

-Raul

City
    Bell Gardens
    Im down for that too.

City
    Simi Valley
    Quote Originally Posted by BGRAIDERS323 View Post
    Im down for that too.
    i have been looking for one for weeks and havnt found any that is all Ford. ill continue to search but it may end up having to make one. we can start one on Meetup.com

EDIT:
    screw it i went and started a Meetup account.. costs me 12 dollars a month but if we can get some members interested in doing some local offroading in their ford truck then its worth it. you can join it here: http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-F-Series...heduleNow=true
    Last edited by Raul @ Stealth Automotive; 12-03-2013 at 07:40 PM.

City
    Bell Gardens
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul @ Stealth Automotive View Post
    i have been looking for one for weeks and havnt found any that is all Ford. ill continue to search but it may end up having to make one. we can start one on Meetup.com

EDIT:
    screw it i went and started a Meetup account.. costs me 12 dollars a month but if we can get some members interested in doing some local offroading in their ford truck then its worth it. you can join it here: http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-F-Series...heduleNow=true

NICE!! You can prolly pass around a little donation bucket and get those $12 bucks back lol.

What sites are you gonna post it on?

When? and Where? is the first meet?

Sorry i couldnt make the last meet, had some stuff to take care of.

City
    Simi Valley
    NICE!! You can prolly pass around a little donation bucket and get those $12 bucks back lol.

What sites are you gonna post it on?

When? and Where? is the first meet?

Sorry i couldnt make the last meet, had some stuff to take care of.
    so i added the first meetup: http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-F-Series...nts/153946292/

make sure you join up to get the latest details on it...
    Last edited by Raul @ Stealth Automotive; 12-03-2013 at 09:07 PM.

City
    Simi Valley
    im going to setup another meetup/ event for next month if anyone is interested....

City
    Bell Gardens
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul @ Stealth Automotive View Post
    im going to setup another meetup/ event for next month if anyone is interested....

Im down! Why has this Site been so "dead"? We need to spread the word out to all the PSD owners out in SoCal. I know theres Alot of guys that dont know about this website.

Theres a bunch of guys that meet up every 1st and 3rd friday of the Month @ 7pm

12645 beach blvd., Stanton, Ca 90680

Then theres a truck club called Redline Truck Club thats on Instagram that meet up as well.

Does SOCAPS have an Instagram?? Maybe they can set one up to get more people onboard

City
    Simi Valley
    Im down! Why has this Site been so "dead"? We need to spread the word out to all the PSD owners out in SoCal. I know theres Alot of guys that dont know about this website.

Theres a bunch of guys that meet up every 1st and 3rd friday of the Month @ 7pm

12645 beach blvd., Stanton, Ca 90680

Then theres a truck club called Redline Truck Club thats on Instagram that meet up as well.

Does SOCAPS have an Instagram?? Maybe they can set one up to get more people onboard
    not sure... i have been trying to get local meetups going for over a year now and its super hard to get people to actually do it...

SoCAPS Member
    City
    Los Angeles
    A little late on this one...

I've been on the .org for a while and I made an account here back when I first found the .org. I partially forgot to check in on this one but also thought it was DEAD! as mentioned above. I'd be all over a SuperDuty offroad group. I'm getting into some long-distance trips with my prerunner buddies now after throwing on some Carli suspension. Raul, it looks like you're in Simi? I'm about to move to Thousand Oaks with the fiance. It'd be cool to meet up sometime or go make some dust.

I'm on dezertrangers and the .org all the time but trying to maintain a build thread on 4+ forums seems ridiculous to me, which is why I'm usually not on p.s.nation. But SoCAPS would be badass if people show up!

-Tucker

City
    Bell Gardens
    Quote Originally Posted by thodges89 View Post
    A little late on this one...

I've been on the .org for a while and I made an account here back when I first found the .org. I partially forgot to check in on this one but also thought it was DEAD! as mentioned above. I'd be all over a SuperDuty offroad group. I'm getting into some long-distance trips with my prerunner buddies now after throwing on some Carli suspension. Raul, it looks like you're in Simi? I'm about to move to Thousand Oaks with the fiance. It'd be cool to meet up sometime or go make some dust.

I'm on dezertrangers and the .org all the time but trying to maintain a build thread on 4+ forums seems ridiculous to me, which is why I'm usually not on p.s.nation. But SoCAPS would be badass if people show up!

-Tucker
    Yea SOCAPS would be Awesome if people would actually reply to threads and voice their opinions. I would like to spread the word, thru social media Facebook,Instagram.....ETC.

Because I know theres many people out there that dont know about this Website

Thread Information