Mark Forums Read
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the
by clicking the link above. You may have to
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.
SoCAPS Discussion Forum Rules
1. Respect other members. Everyone has their own tastes, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it may seem to you. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion in a constructive manner.
2. No flaming or foul language. Racism and gender/sexual preference bashing are NOT tolerated on this site.
3. Any images posted on the site, including file attachments, profile images, gallery images, and signatures must be appropriate. Our standards for "appropriate" mean:
* No full or partial nudity
* No profanity or vulgarity
* No strong sexual suggestiveness
Basically, if you think your image may not be appropriate for someone to view in front of their mother, don't post it. Remember, this site is designed for Ford Power Stroke Diesel enthusiasts to help each other with their trucks, not find porn. Any image that does not comply with our standards will be subject to removal.
4. Fighting over the internet is lame. Don't do it. If you have a problem with someone, take it to private messages or email. Nobody wants to watch people argue online.
5. Post whoring, or posting messages for the sole purpose of increasing one's post count, is not allowed. If you need to test your signature, please use the test area in the forum. Any user who excessively post *****s will have their post count deducted by double the number of "*****" posts.
6. Please keep any signature images to a reasonable size. If your image is larger than 200 pixels tall, you may be asked to resize it.
7. Please post in the correct topic area. If a message doesn't fit that topic, it will be moved to the correct location. If you have non-Ford Power Stroke Diesel related discussion, please use the Chit Chat forum.
8. Do not cross post. Posting the same message in more than one topic area is not welcome and multiple posts are subject to deletion.
9. Only sponsors will be allowed to post items for sale as a commercial/retail business. Members may link to a commercial/retail site or product in the body of a post if the member is discussing that site or product. Repeated linking to a site or product by a member who is not a sponsor will be considered advertising and not allowed.
9a. Members who have a personal item for sale must use the "For Sale or Wanted" forum section. Any posts found outside of this area may be moved or deleted. Repeated posting of the same item will be considered commercial/retail advertising and will not be allowed.
9b. Members who are not sponsors may not have a hot link in their signature to a commercial/retail site or product. Hot links in a signature may be used for personal reference like pictures, personal web sites, etc.
9c. Members who are not sponsors may not use an avatar that advertises a commercial/retail site or product.
9d. The intent of posting a sale or discussion of a site/product may be a determining factor in whether the post is allowed or deleted. Intent will be determined by the site monitors. Bottom line: If you want to sell as a business on the site, please become a site sponsor.
10. Links to potentially inappropriate websites must have a warning posted with them. Any posts without this warning are subject to deletion.
11. Please try to avoid "Post Jacking". Post jacking is replying to a thread with something that is completely off the topic of the thread.
12. Please use the SEARCH feature before you post a question. It is very likely that someone has already posted your question. Feel free to resurrect old threads to ask more questions.
Our moderating staff typically works on a three-strikes-and-you're-out basis. Users violating forum rules will be issued a warning. If it is the second offense, the account will be put on probation for a period of two weeks. While an account is on probation, the user will have read-only access to the forum (no posting, no replying). If a third offense occurs, the account will be subject to deletion. Creating another user account during probation is grounds for deletion.
These rules may be updated at any time. If any changes are made to these rules, a notice will be posted in the Club News & Ideas area on the forum.
Last modified: July 21, 2007
For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
I have read, and agree to abide by the Southern California Power Strokes rules.
Southern California Power Strokes
All times are GMT -7. The time now is
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site is in no way affiliated with Ford Motor Company or International Truck and Engine Corporation.