PDA

View Full Version : Feb 7th i will be going to azusa canyon...anyone else want to go?

bens duper duty
01-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Hey guys. I will be going to azusa canyon on the 7th of february at 10am.
I was hoping to get a few other members to come along for the day for some mudding fun.
I will start a list of who is to attend...just copy and paste the list and add your name.

1.bens duper duty
2. Turbo Chris

K5Cruiser
01-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Welcome to SoCAPS! You may not get alot of the members wanting to go out on February 7 as the SoCAPS annual meeting at Sunrise Ford will be on February 8. Check out this link for more information http://www.socaps.comshowthread.php?t=9080
Many of the members may be getting their truck ready for the dyno, or making their trucks look good, in preparation for the meeting. If you're able to, come join us at the meeting as it's always good times, good people, and good food! :hungry:

Raul @ Stealth Automotive
01-29-2009, 10:45 AM
yah i think hes right... i would be down to go but i will be detailing the truck that saturday getting it ready for the meet

hope to see you their bud

-Raul

optx002
01-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Whats wrong with a truck with some mud on it? There should be a mud class where the truck with the most mud on it wins. :facelick:

bens duper duty
01-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Whats wrong with a truck with some mud on it? There should be a mud class where the truck with the most mud on it wins. :facelick:

+1 on the mud part!
I would go but I have some plans already for the 8th.
It's weird though I was a member here before and the system magically "lost" me. Last I was a member I went on a poker run to vegas which was very fun! I will still keep trying to set up azusa meets as much as I can, I love the place.

K5Cruiser
01-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Whats wrong with a truck with some mud on it?
Nothin' at all.

Just about any other weekend I think you'd get plenty of interest from the guys on this forum. I'm sure there will be more interest in weeks to come, that is as long as there's room in the canyon to have fun in. It's winter so it's still filling, albeit slow due to shortage of rainfall.

TurboChris
01-30-2009, 10:31 PM
I won't be able to make the meet and I was already planning to go on that sat or sunday......so.....I think I'm in......but probably won't be there till closer to noon.....

TurboChris
01-30-2009, 10:32 PM
Hey guys. I will be going to azusa canyon on the 7th of february at 10am.
I was hoping to get a few other members to come along for the day for some mudding fun.
I will start a list of who is to attend...just copy and paste the list and add your name.

1.bens duper duty
2.TurboChris

bens duper duty
01-31-2009, 12:00 AM
I won't be able to make the meet and I was already planning to go on that sat or sunday......so.....I think I'm in......but probably won't be there till closer to noon.....

sounds good chris !! pm me your info so i can get ahold of ya!.

TurboChris
02-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Tomorrow doesn't look good if it's raining....maybe sunday?