PDA

View Full Version : Glamis, CA * December 1st * H-Bomb Crew + Metal Mulisha + Live Bands

El Immigrante
11-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Glamis, CA (10/16/2007) - H-Bomb Films is proud to present the 2007 Sand Riot in beautiful Glamis, California. On December first, at Vendors Row, behind the Glamis Store, members of the Bomb Squad ATV Freestyle team will be partnering up with the Metal Mulisha to put on one of the years most exciting Freestyle MX Shows. In addition to the Freestyle MX Show, Wes Miller will be holding the World Premier of his newest ATV Action Film, Huevos 10.
This action packed event will also have the bands Suicidal Tendencies, Death by Stereo, Duress, Evolocity, and Pretty in Stereo performing on the Jagermeister Music Stage and keeping the fans psyched.
Gates will open at 10 A.M and the Events will start at 1 P.M. Check out the Official Flyer for more information.
www.hbombfilms.com (http://www.hbombfilms.com)

http://www.mustangworld.com/forums/images/smilies/headbang.gif

Hoss350
11-13-2007, 07:48 AM
Wow.... I bet that whole place is gonna be filled with the 20 year old crazy, just want to cause trouble crowd. I can't see too many families going out there that weekend. I feel sorry for the ones that don't know about this. That's gonna be nuts. Would be cool to see though.

K5Cruiser
11-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Glamis, CA (10/16/2007) - H-Bomb Films is proud to present the 2007 Sand Riot...

Has this event already occurred, or did you put the wrong date?

El Immigrante
11-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Has this event already occurred, or did you put the wrong date?

"...H-Bomb Films is proud to present the 2007 Sand Riot in beautiful Glamis, California. On December first, at Vendors Row..."

10/16/2007 is the date they released the details of the event.

RvRWill
11-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Sounds like lots of fun. Too bad we will be in Vegas!

thetonka
11-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow.... I bet that whole place is gonna be filled with the 20 year old crazy, just want to cause trouble crowd. I can't see too many families going out there that weekend. I feel sorry for the ones that don't know about this. That's gonna be nuts. Would be cool to see though.

Agreed, and unfortunately some idiot(s) will get completely out of control and provide even more ammunition to close off the dunes.