PDA

View Full Version : need to rent or borrow a trailer in San Diego

Stroked550
08-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi Guys

I need to borrow a flatbed trailer it can be either a gooseneck or a bumper pull it needs to be 8x12 or larger. I would really appreciate it and I will take good care of it. I need it for tomorrow so if anyone has one please let me know asap to work something out.

thanks,
Andrew

Stroked550
08-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know someone? help a PSD brotha out.

thanks,
Andrew

Thumperer
08-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Sorry, mine is being refurbished right now or it would be no problem, other than the distance. Hope you find one.

Stroked550
08-22-2007, 09:38 PM
thats alright..... I guess I will have to rent a uhaul as much as that stinks. maybe in future I will need a trailer to use.

thanks,
Andrew

Senatordan
08-22-2007, 10:24 PM
If I new a little earlier, it probably would have been no problem, however the other day I had it out, I noticed a big tear in one of the tires. In the future if you give a little more warning, I might be able to help.

Stroked550
08-23-2007, 08:44 AM
If I new a little earlier, it probably would have been no problem, however the other day I had it out, I noticed a big tear in one of the tires. In the future if you give a little more warning, I might be able to help.

I know I should have posted a little bit earlier but I have been swamped at the construction site. Next time I will post a little bit earlier.

On edit: I am not leaving until tonight so If anyone else has a trailer please let me know asap.

thanks,
Andrew

sanger
08-24-2007, 12:48 AM
I just saw this post I have one you could borrow the only problem is its in Tustin and it mite be a little far for you.