PDA

View Full Version : lifted 2008

Jfresh
08-15-2007, 06:47 PM
I was driving down beach blvd last week and huntington beach ford had a lifted 2008 superduty sitting there. I would have purchased it, but it had a fab tech lift and I want the Donahoe zoo road four link. Does anybody know of any dealers out there that sell built superduty's with donahoe lifts. This one I saw had 37 toyo's, amp steps, etc. I would love to get a truck built by a dealer so I could have everything rolled into one payment.
Is this possible?

BWilliams
08-15-2007, 07:04 PM
I was driving down beach blvd last week and huntington beach ford had a lifted 2008 superduty sitting there. I would have purchased it, but it had a fab tech lift and I want the Donahoe zoo road four link. Does anybody know of any dealers out there that sell built superduty's with donahoe lifts. This one I saw had 37 toyo's, amp steps, etc. I would love to get a truck built by a dealer so I could have everything rolled into one payment.
Is this possible?
Sunrise Ford also sells a lot of lifted Super Duties. We deal through Dealer Services Internation, a division of 4 Wheel Parts. They warranty the lift for the 36/36 and backed nationwide. I just called our rep and to my surprise, he stated that they do not carry the Donahoe systems anymore due to several reasons. Main reason being the lack of warranty assistance lately and safety reasons. This kinda caught me off guard as I have done several of the Donahoe lifts for customers in the past. He also told me that they are in a law suit right now due to a failed component and injury.

He also stated that the Fabtech system has been redesigned completly and you should atleast take a closer look at it and take one for a drive.

I have a couple ways I could help, give me a call.

Senatordan
08-15-2007, 07:15 PM
Jfresh, If you buy an 08, what are you going to do with your 01? I could be interested!

Jfresh
08-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Well I don't want to get ahead of myself here. But, mostly likely sell it. I would definetly let you know. I want a new truck bad, but the economy might be on the rocks. Foreclosures are up, housing prices are down and the market seems to be taking a dive. I need to see how much money I can make in the next six weeks.

irvineguy
08-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Just some Input here from a guy with an 08 and a FABTECH Dirt Logic kit ... It works well, rides well .. like someone mentioned it's completley redisigned i couldn't be happier but drive a few and see what you like.

Jfresh
08-18-2007, 09:45 AM
I will check it out. I know people will think this is lame. But can I get the fab tech lift in black? I had the fab teck on my 99' white truck, blue didn't bother me so much. But now that I am going to go with a black fleet, keeping everything black would be nice.

irvineguy
08-18-2007, 12:22 PM
I will check it out. I know people will think this is lame. But can I get the fab tech lift in black? I had the fab teck on my 99' white truck, blue didn't bother me so much. But now that I am going to go with a black fleet, keeping everything black would be nice.

The new kits all come in black .. Mines black the use BLUE for thier Demos and show trucks but the kits are all in black now

Jfresh
08-18-2007, 03:42 PM
That's great news! Thanks for the info.