PDA

View Full Version : Hungry Valley

deadrock69
12-27-2006, 11:22 PM
:yay:12/28/06 Ok i know it is very short notice but i'm going for a day trip to Gorman {Hungry Valley }http://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1192 see how much mud i can get on the X. I should be there around 8:00 or so i'll be leaving like 2:00 or later if it is all going good. And like i said it's very short notice SORRY.:yay: Sorry for the lack of info.

LovesDunes
01-03-2007, 01:02 AM
So how was it?

deadrock69
01-03-2007, 11:50 PM
:yay:Well it was as fun as it could be with very little mud but i mad my own with all the snow.We had to take to the trails to get around the 5 they had it closed so i just got off and we off roading around it and got there way faster.I put up some of the pics of the little detour we had to take it also made for some nice senary I think i'll be going back in a week or two.I will bring the sand rail with the mud tires on it to see how it runs.:yay:

bishopgl
01-10-2007, 08:04 PM
pictures look great. From my understanding you did not make it to the park. So where excatly did you go offroading?

deadrock69
01-21-2007, 08:57 PM
:yay:Well we just got back from Gorman after a day of some real fun.We put our trucks up some of the hardest hills we could find . THere was not as much snow as last time. But that ok it was not as cold as last time.I put up more pics. they dont do any of the hills justice as the hills where a lot bigger then they look in the video.Hope one of theses days we meat up with a lot of u some day up here in Gorman. Enjoy the pics.:yay:

deadrock69
01-26-2007, 10:06 PM
:yay:I will be there for the 3rd Saturday in a row now and we are having a blast every time we go.It's only a one hour drive for me so this is what i like about it. and the park has never been that packed yet.:yay:1-27-07 WE WILL BE THERE AROUND 9:00. WE HAVE EIGHT OR SO GOING SO NOT A VERY LARGE GROUP BUT THE MORE THE BETTER.(310-245-6993) FEEL FREE TO CALL.:yay: