PDA

View Full Version : Attn Bobby Williams!

Hoss350
10-12-2006, 08:16 PM
I wanted to personally say thank you very much for taking great care of
my Father in law. He said you were great and took really good care of them. I appreciate that very much, and the great deal you gave him on his new super duty. He has been a chevy guy all his life and I wanted his Ford buying experience to go smooth. I wish I would of known you when I bought my truck. The truck is beautiful by the way, everything you said you'd do you did. I can't wait to see it after the lift is done. I'll post pics when I get time.

For all who don't know,

Bobby sold my father in law, a 07 burgundy,Lariat, F350,6.0,CC,LB,FX4. It has so many bells and whistles I'm jealous.
Thanks again Bobby!

Mines Paid off.... I wonder

Hoss

BWilliams
10-12-2006, 08:26 PM
I wanted to personally say thank you very much for taking great care of
my Father in law. He said you were great and took really good care of them. I appreciate that very much, and the great deal you gave him on his new super duty. He has been a chevy guy all his life and I wanted his Ford buying experience to go smooth. I wish I would of known you when I bought my truck. The truck is beautiful by the way, everything you said you'd do you did. I can't wait to see it after the lift is done. I'll post pics when I get time.

For all who don't know,

Bobby sold my father in law, a 07 burgundy,Lariat, F350,6.0,CC,LB,FX4. It has so many bells and whistles I'm jealous.
Thanks again Bobby!

Mines Paid off.... I wonder

Hoss
Hoss,

Thanks for the referral.

Has he told you details on the aftermarket items? If not, I'll guarantee you that you'll be jealous, I am ;)

mattymx
10-12-2006, 08:45 PM
:waytogo: :cheers444:

SoCalDavis
10-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Bobby always comes through! Nice work Bobby! Now, lets see some pictures!