PDA

View Full Version : Got the Juice!!!

mattymx
10-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Went to J and D today and had it installed in Wendee's EX. Derek was really cool and did a great job. The Juice and Attitude really made the 7.3 PSD perform well. It is not as powerful as the Evolution tuner, but it is still awesome. J and D Performance is a great shop and I highly recommend them to any and all members here. A true class act with a great shop. They will have my repeat business for sure. Thanks Derek and Jeremy for the great deal and quallity workmanship. I will see you again soon. http://www.socaps.comimages/graemlins/burnout.gif

Matt

PITBULL62
10-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Any dyno runs?

mattymx
10-09-2004, 10:43 PM
We were going to, but Derek's wife called while we were out on the test drive. She had a tire blow out on her and he needed to go help her. We both hope to get it done within 2 weeks. When that happens, I will also run the Evolution with it and see how they work together. The Evo has far more power in its programming as I tried it before I had the Juice installed.

2DASAND
10-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Yes, We ARE going to dyno that Ex, and see what the Juice for the 7.3 is all about! We were also selling at the Off Road Expo, and I was trying to get there, so circumstances were reducing time! My first impressions of the 7.3 juice are excellent. The driveability seems excellent. The throttle response is not as drastic as a chip usually is, but that would be perfect for stacking this, as they advertise it! We will try it out on the dyno, and post the results for you guys!
Derek
J&D Performance