PDA

View Full Version : 2,500----Still Have Not Noticed A Regeneration Yet

FORDWILLY
08-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I have about 2,500 miles now. Very happy and completely trouble free. With all the cool info on the dash screens, I seem to be always looking at them. --- But at this point I have never seen a regeneration notice appear or felt any kind of difference in the truck that could indicate something like regen was going on. If indeed it changes anything at all.

I guess that is what Ford intended, a process that just happens and mostly goes unnoticed. ------ Maybe I'm just snoozing through through them.

K5Cruiser
08-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Wow, 2500 miles already! Is this about average monthly miles for you?

Anyone know on average how often the 2011s go into regen?

FORDWILLY
08-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Wow, 2500 miles already! Is this about average monthly miles for you?

Anyone know on average how often the 2011s go into regen?

Over on the other website, some are saying they have a couple every tank. One guy says he is having them very often and has had Ford look into it. I assume that no matter what info screen you are on at the time, the notice will flash on for a while. But I sure have not seen it yet.

smotrs
08-10-2010, 11:56 AM
It's also possible it has a recent flash that actually doesn't display the message continuously. It supposedly flashes for a second then goes away so unless you have some sort of monitor to see the temps, you'll not notice it unless you can pickup the engine sound.